Antique Treasures

Mike and I are back in the district and prepping for the start of the move tomorrow. I'm feeling mildly depressed that I don't live in Vermont (my new favorite state) but mostly just excited for the new house!! I want to put together a nice post (or three) about our trip but for now I thought I would just touch base about about our little antiquing adventure.

Mike and I visited with some of his family in Oneonta NY, then drove on to visit with a friend in Albany before heading for the VT border. Just before crossing into Vermont on Sunday morning we found this awesome antique shop by the side of the road that was packed to the brim with reasonably priced and amazing antiques.



There were 5 or 6 rooms full of stuff but I just snapped a few pictures in the attic because that seemed the least awkward place to take photos. There was literally something occupying every inch of space that wasn't the teeny tiny pathway they left for people to navigate.



It was so much fun digging through all their treasures but in the end I was too overwhelmed to buy more than the two Adirondack milk jugs pictured below. Still I think they are going to be great for hosting brunches with mimosas. Pardon the iphone photo and the dirt. Just imagine them glorious and sparkling!




Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

No Response to "Antique Treasures"

Post a Comment

Hitherto All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger