The Weekend in Columbus

First of all, when did winter get here? Has it always been this cold the first week in October? 

Now that we've addressed the somewhat concerning arrival of cold weather, lets talk about Columbus, shall we? Now I was only there for 1.5 days, but I have to say I was pretty impressed by what a charming little city it is! The Ohio State campus was lovely and so festive with everyone walking around wearing red. And the Short North neighborhood had so many lovely little shops and restaurants. We had so much really delicious food (except at the Cracker Barrel on the way out of town, that was a mistake!) including an AMAZING breakfast at the North Star Cafe, following by some seriously good ice cream at Jeni's. Also I just checked, and Whole Foods sells Jeni's ice cream!! 

 The wedding was stunning, not that I expected anything less of course. And, fun bonus, there was a photo booth!


 






Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Columbus looks so charming! I love that light fixture and I'm so jealous you got to go to Jeni's Ice Cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Columbus, but this is making me think we'd better make a day trip while we're living in Ohio! Luckily we can get Jeni's ice cream wtihout too much trouble in Cincinnati :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey- I am so excited that you loved Columbus, (and obviously were able to share in my wedding too), it is where I consider home to be so it means so much that it may have helped Ohio's grey/cold imagine in your mind!

    ReplyDelete

Hitherto All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger