A Final Friday



Let's talk. Today is my last day of work (!), and tomorrow starts two weeks of vacation for me. I can scarcely believe my good luck. Possibly more exciting though is that I'll be knocking another item off of the old bucket list this weekend. Let me give you a hint... That's right I will soon be the proud owner of a herding champion (!!!!). Or, I might be back with a very embarrassing story on Monday. Either way I'm very excited about this excursion.

Also, somehow this week (don't ask me how) I ended up watching Barbara Walters and saw an interview with One Direction. Barb said something about them being more popular than the Beatles? Moments like these make me wonder if I live under a rock? le sigh.

Have a great weekend everyone!!


Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

No Response to "A Final Friday"

Post a Comment

Hitherto All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger