Spring!


We did it! It's springtime! March never even threw us a bone but thankfully it looks like warmer temperatures are finally here to stay. Zoe and I took a trip to the Arboretum last weekend which was lovely as always. Things were just starting to bloom so I'm hoping to go back soon when more flowers are out in force.

I would also like to disclose to you my friends and family that in a moment of ridiculous ambition back in February I signed up for the Columbia Triathlon. At the time the race seemed so far away that it seemed quite manageable. Now that I'm just over a month out however, I think it's about time to start panicking. I've hardly done any training (which I blame entirely on the cold depressing weather we've had) and I also feel  pretty unprepared in terms of equipment and general knowledge about how a Tri works. Despite these things I'm pretty sure I'm going to win first prize.

I hope you all are enjoying spring time temperatures wherever you are!



Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

No Response to "Spring!"

Post a Comment

Hitherto All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger