Goodbye Summer


Despite 10 weeks of Anatomy and Physiology Summer was still a joy. Lots of outdoor time with princess Zoe and some sweet bike rides.

Here's where we're at right now:

1) The Voice is back! Woot Woot. Man I love that silly show.

2) Lab classes are legit guys. Pre-labs and lab reports and lab quizzes. I hate it. BUT microscopes are the MOST fun! I could really look at bacteria all day long. So pretty.

3) Mike and I are planning a trip to Paris for Christmas time. SQUEE!!!

4) Because I spend lots of time reading textbooks these days I don't have much energy for any books that aren't by Agatha Christie. Also did you know that Agatha Christie married a gentleman archaeologist 13 years her junior when she was 40! 
 

 



Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

No Response to "Goodbye Summer"

Post a Comment

Hitherto All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger