Life lately


Hello! I had a lovely albeit very busy weekend and now I'm back to reality and deep in the trenches of finals week. I'm thrilled that these six weeks of madness are coming to an end, but sad that I have to be an active participant in in their conclusion. I haven't had any finals since I was an undergrad and this is bringing back (unpleasant) memories of late nights in the library and waking up at 5am to finish papers. Really its no wonder I was happy to be done with college.

Clearly I'm still finding time to write a blog post and I may or may not have watched this video 300 times over the course of the past week, but all things considered I think I've been a pretty good student. The photo below is from my study abroad trip to Senegal in March. If only all classes involved traveling.




Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

No Response to "Life lately"

Post a Comment

Hitherto All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger