The Dog Lovers

I have unintentionally turned into a dog blogger (or at least it seems I'm headed in that direction). I guess that's what happens when you are obsessed with your dog...and your friends' dogs... and let's be honest really any dog who happens across your path.

You should know though, that there are other, more impressive bloggers who write about their dogs.

Six Orange Carrots rescued a dog much in need of a home and blogged beautifully about her recovery. I go back and read the blog start to finish every time I'm in need of a little pick me up. Also, I've never read such a touching eulogy for a beloved family dog. Big Bang is also home to frequent corgi pictures, which I personally never tire of.

And here is a photo oh my muse Jamberry.





Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

No Response to "The Dog Lovers"

Post a Comment

Hitherto All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger