The Heat Goes On

Seriously DC, can we please get a little respite from this oppressive and neverending heat, or maybe just the intense humidity? Mike laughed out loud this morning when I told him it was going to be 105 tomorrow. Poor guy starts melting when it's over 75 so we're going to have to keep him indoors for the foreseeable future. With that in mind, we're planning to go see Moonrise Kingdom on Saturday! I may or may not still wax nostalgic about my glory days at Camp Puh'tok so this movie is going to be right up my alley! Granted I didn't have the cool uniforms but we did have the cowboys and Indian theme so I think it's close enough.

I'm thinking we'll probably go to the showing at E Street Theater since that way we can also enjoy a few cold beverages during the show. I don't know how I can be expected to go back to seeing movies sans alcohol now that E street has forever changed my expectations about what a movie viewing experience should be like.

  
Photo from IMDB

Also curious about getting some crabs from the waterfront. I'm a little nervous since I'm obviously a big MD crab snob. Anyone done that before?


Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

No Response to "The Heat Goes On"

Post a Comment

Hitherto All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger