Monastery

ugh. Somehow this post deleted itself so this is take 2. Please ignore if you've already read it!

 This past weekend MoCo and I spent some time wandering around the beautiful gardens of the Franciscan Monastery. I've mentioned this place before, because I'm so pleased that it's located just a few blocks from Highclere. My only disappointment from this outing is that a neighbor told me the Monastery sells plants, and the monks make their own honey, so I was picturing the gift shop as a little farmers market when it fact it was ahem, a church gift shop, full of, you know churchy items. Looking back I see that that was to be expected.


See more photos after the jump!

















Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

No Response to "Monastery"

Post a Comment

Hitherto All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger