Union Market


This past weekend Mike and I finally made it down to Union Market which opened last month. The space is beautiful and the vendors are lovely, but... the market is still very empty. I gather that next month more of the vendors will be coming so it will look a little more complete. Still it was a nice casual way to spend a Friday night enjoying delicious food and live music. We had beers and oysters at Rappahannock Oysters to get the party started, and then mosied over to TaKorean for some delicious tacos. I'm sad I didn't have enough room for Righteous Cheeses (single tear) but I did buy myself some   Trickling Springs ice cream from a gentleman who was very enthusiastic about discussing dairy products and ice cream making (my kind of gentleman!) I'm so excited that DC is stepping up it's market game with this new addition and can't wait to go back when there are a few more vendors.


Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

No Response to "Union Market"

Post a Comment

Hitherto All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger