Camera+

Friends! I have a new favorite iPhone app. Don't get too excited, I'm pretty sure everyone in America already has it, but I just got Camera+ and I love it! I have one of the older generation iphones so my pics from it aren't great, but I've been impressed with what this app can do with a subpar photo. I was sold after I read "The Clarity Filter is iPhone photography's secret sauce" about one of the Camera+ filters. I mean, who doesn't want a little secret sauce? See below for evidence.

This is a photo from Florence from two summers ago. It was really hazy and this was the very best my poor little iPhone could do.



But in steps Camera+ and voila! you can see so much more of the photo. Now I'm sure one could get a better picture with a DSLR and photoshop, but for an old iphone and a $1 app I feel pretty good about the results. Also I know some people don't really care for the look of an edited photo, but I am not one of those people!


Well that's all for today. The madness continues with class and work but hopefully I'll have more posts soon!



Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

No Response to "Camera+"

Post a Comment

Hitherto All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger