Scouts Honor


Have we talked about my obsession with Vermont before? It's not really reasonable since I have never been (or I think I maybe went once when I was 8 but haven't been since then). Going to Vermont was on my 28th year bucket list but I think it might end up getting pushed back onto the next years bucket list. One thing fueling my obsession with Vermont is the super cute prints created by Annemarie Buckley at Scouts Honor. Annemarie lives and works in Burlington Vermont and all of her stuff is so whimsical and lighthearted.






 I found Scouts Honor though her super charming bathroom featured on Poppy Talk. I have since pinned said bathroom and plan to copy it at some point!


I love every little postcard and print that comes out of Scouts Honor. I have one of her winter prints hanging in my house* which is funny since I actually am not really a fan of winter. Annemarie just put out some new prints and cards that I'm tempted to buy even though I get seasick at the thought of stepping on a boat.

Image of Anchors Aweigh Print
 Image of Set Sail Print
  
She also does custom homestamps and personalized cards, wedding invites, all that jazz. I would love to get one of the custom homestamps if the housing market in DC ever chills out and allows us to buy a house. You can see all the goods at her shop here.

* By house I mean basement dungeon apartment.

Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

No Response to "Scouts Honor"

Post a Comment

Hitherto All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger