Abita Strawberry

Hello good people! Not much going on this Thursday but I wanted to pop in and say hello. When we were in New Orleans a couple of months back I was introduced to Abita's strawberry harvest lager. I'm not usually a big fruity beer fan but I have to say Abita has won me over with this one. Thankfully my neighborhood corner store is selling these so I've been treating myself to one every night. I realize between this and the trip to Lost Rhino brewery I might seem to be a bit beer obsessed but I assure you that's only partially true. Either way definitely give this Abita a try if you haven't already.





Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. im not a big fruity beer fan either but im going to have to try this when i head to NOLA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm so glad you brought this over last night! I almost forgot how delcious it is... Also glad there is one left in the fridge, kinda calling my name now...

    ReplyDelete

Hitherto All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger