Plant Killer

I'm not sure the picture captures fully just how sad the Christmas cactus in my office looks. I'm feeling a little concerned that the health of this plant (and the dying aloe plant next to it) does not bode well for the plants in the majestic gardens of Highclere. In an attempt to rectify this situation I have just joined the Brookland Garden Club! Thank goodness they do not make you audition for your membership. Actually I'll probably be president of the club by next month. The Christmas cactus is most likely just a fluke. I'll keep you all posted.



I am also trying to get myself in gear to start composting. For some reason I feel a little overwhelmed by how to get started. Thoughts?



Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

No Response to "Plant Killer"

Post a Comment

Hitherto All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger