Life Lately



It's another short week for me as I head off to Long Island for the 6th and final wedding of wedding season. For some reason Long Island feels like Brigadoon to me, but I'm pretty confident I'm just being dramatic about it.

I just read this book and it's my favorite Flavia mystery so far. I always feel a little sad when the stories end. 

In other news, sometimes I think my instagram photos disappear from my iphone. Does this happen to anyone else? Well if so check out Instaport. You can download all your instagrams in about 10 seconds. Or if you are someone who doesn't accidentally delete your photos let's just agree that you are a better person than I am. 

How do we like this bullet points post? So much easier than forming paragraphs. 

Bon weekend friends!


Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

No Response to "Life Lately"

Post a Comment

Hitherto All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger