Watching Lately (I should be ashamed of myself)

I'm not a big movie watcher. I see maybe 1 or 2 movies a year in the theater and perhaps 1 or 2 more at home. I have a few favorite movies which I come back to again and again (like this, this, this, and this) but I very rarely branch out into something new or go back and watch movies I loved as a kid but haven't seen in ages. This past month though, I've really turned it around.

Read more after the jump!


I watched Doc Hollywood last week which is so silly and dated. Hello 90s!
 

Also so silly. CLUE!! This was one of my favorite movies as a kid and I watched it all. the. time. I found I still knew a lot of the words even though I hadn't seen it in 10 or more years. Kerry and I disagree about which ending is our favorite but we both love all the silly characters.

 

In advance of Halloween I also watched Practical Magic (which I half expected to be too scary for me since I'm such a noodle) and loved it. I basically love Sandra Bullock all the time. And this handsome gentleman. Who is this handsome gentleman?

I've also been watching some documentaries but I'm going to save those for another post! Anyone have any recomendations for fun cheesy movies I can add to my netflix queue?





Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

No Response to "Watching Lately (I should be ashamed of myself)"

Post a Comment

Hitherto All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger