The Grand Estate in Winter



Seven months into living at Highclere I can easily say our yard is my favorite part of the grand estate. The yard itself isn't terribly big, but after living in the villa for many years, it feels vast. Our neighbors' sizable yards and the fact that there is no alley behind our house also lends itself to the general woodsy feel of the area. In the summer the mosquitoes are almost unbearable (I talked a little about that here) but in the winter it's really lovely to have our own little piece of land. I particularly love these misty winter mornings where everything looks so soft and quiet. Still, I'm very much looking forward to spring when we'll add a little patio and get to enjoy the daffodils which are so very close to blooming.



Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

No Response to "The Grand Estate in Winter"

Post a Comment

Hitherto All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger