30th Year Bucket List


 
 Somehow, despite my best intentions of never growing up, I've turned 30. I can't quite believe it myself but here we are. I didn't quite finish (ahem get halfway through) my 29th year bucket list but I reserve the right to keep working on it. Also, let's be honest I had some real noodley goals on that list. 30 though. This is when things get good.

And now I present to you, the 30th year bucket list. Voila!

1.     Visit Barton Springs and Austen to see this lady.
2.     Make Bagels
3.     Go to the Library of Congress
4.     Foster at least 1 dog
5.   OKTOBERFEST!!!!  
6.     Take a photoshop class (3rd year's the charm?)
7.     Take Zoe on a hike in the Shenandoah
8.     CANADA (Maybe PE Island based on my new obsession with Anne of GG)
9.     Read Little Women
10.   Complete the Nations Tri (1st place? or how about just not last place?)
11.   Oxfordshire (Hi Inspector Lewis!)
12.   Archery Lesson
13.   Make Ice Cream
14.   Go to an Estate Sale (or 10)
15.   Blue Lagoon
16.   Visit Richmond (how is it possible I've never been?)
17.   European Football match
18.   Go to a Dock Jumping competition
19.   Buy a Kilim rug
20.   Visit Colonial Williamsburg
21.   Paddleboard
22.   Fish and Chips in London with this lady!
23.   Trip to Maine
24.   AMSTERDAM
25.   Learn how to ride a Road Bike
26.   Read Little House on the Prairie
27.   Daytrip to Shepherdstown WV
28.   Go Sailing (with this lady)
29.   Crumpton Auction
30.   Plan another vacation with Zoe (Cabin?)



Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Such a good list!Number 7 overlaps with one of my year to-do's....let's partner up for a day (or camping?) trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! And I'm very excited to see that you're planning to make a trip to Maine this year!

    ReplyDelete

Hitherto All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger