I Made a Pie!



When it comes to dessert pie is pretty low down on my priority list. But I do love desserts of the fruit variety and pies sure are pretty so I decided to make one on for the 4th of July. And it only took me one short month for me to document it here on the old bloggy blog!

 I found this recipe on Pinterest and I think it's a real winner. It felt like blueberries were allowed to shine on their own without too much filler. I often think pies are a little too mushy, with a little too much going on in the filling, but that was not the case with this little gem. I probably won't be making pies often but its good to know I have at least one solid recipe I can make for future bbqs and American themed holidays.


Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. It is picture-perfect! Pie always intimidates me but maybe I'll give this one a try!

    ReplyDelete

Hitherto All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger