I'm not sure where the time has gone but I'm more than halfway to my 31st birthday (!)* which means I'm a bit overdue on checking in my 30th year bucket list. This year has really been flying by which I'm suspicious could have something to do with taking a 1 month vacation in the fall and then frantically trying to catch up from said vacation for the next few months. This turns out to be ok though since I had cleverly based my bucket list around said 1 month vacation. Cheating I know but there we have it.
Looking at this list gives me a little inspiration to plan some more small trips and to knock a few more things off the list. The only thing that is absolutely not going to happen this year is the Blue Lagoon since we weren't able to finagle the layover in Iceland that I had originally hoped to do. Otherwise it's time to get myself moving on some of these fun little short term goals.
1. Visit Barton Springs and Austen to see this lady.
2. Make Bagels
3. Go to the Library of Congress
4. Foster at least 1 dog
OKTOBERFEST!!!! (Yes and Yes)
6. Take a photoshop class (3rd year's the charm?)
7. Take Zoe on a hike in the Shenandoah
8. CANADA (Maybe PE Island based on my new obsession with Anne of GG)
12. Archery Lesson
13. Make Ice Cream
14. Go to an Estate Sale (or 10)
15. Blue Lagoon
16. Visit Richmond (how is it possible I've never been?)
18. Go to a Dock Jumping competition
19. Buy a Kilim rug
20. Visit Colonial Williamsburg
25. Learn how to ride a Road Bike
26. Read Little House on the Prairie
30. Plan another vacation with Zoe (Cabin?)
*am I crazy or is that a scarier number even than 30?)